JBCStyle is a staffing firm comprising a team of recruiters who work with top fashion brands and companies worldwide. We have access to the most coveted jobs in the fashion, beauty, and accessories industries.
A well-known contemporary women’s brand in New York is seeking an Account Executive. Must have 3-4 years of experience in women’s contemporary wholesale.
The Account Executive’s role is to maintain and increase sales of new and renewal contracts, products, and services in their assigned territory, product line or sales channel and to maximize revenue and profitability on such businesses.
• Manages, develops, and maintains relationships with customers to ensure ongoing business
• Keeps current on fashion trends to ensure customer is presented with timely and accurate information
• Generates new and renewal revenue for assigned territory
• Makes sales presentations to customers and other stakeholders
• Communicates with customers to follow up on delivery of existing programs and to prospect for new business
• Processes contracts and buying orders
• Ensures product is delivered as agreed by identifying and resolving issues
• Generates root cause analysis on non-renewal customers and makes recommendations to increase renewal percentage
• Creates and implements retail plans and sales recaps (alone or with Manager or Retail Planner)
• Participates in budget preparation, helping to determine sales and expense estimates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• 3+ years relevant sales experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of market and competition
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Demonstrated track record of sales execution and customer service
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].