Marigot Collection is looking for an intern to begin immediately. We need someone who is available 2/3 days a week from 10AM-6PM, days are flexible. The luxury pajama line is based out of SoHo and needs a hard-working, self starter to participate in all aspects of the small company. This position can become permanent and paid for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily management of social media sites: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
• Create posts and other creative content for digital platforms which are brand appropriate and cohesive across all platforms
• Create and initiate innovative marketing and branding concepts
• Assist in production of marketing materials (lookbooks/linesheets/etc.)
• Create e-mail blasts as necessary
• Coordinate with PR firm on the management & distribution of samples as needed
• Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions with Marigot founders
• Assist in the planning and execution of lookbook and video shoots
• Manage and track wholesale/e-commerce orders
• Oversee customer database on website and Mailchimp
• Customer Service:
• Answer customer emails in a professional and cordial manner
• Coordinate all exchanges and returns through Paypal
• Manage customer exchange spreadsheet
• Oversee all product samples
• Answers phones as necessary
• Filing and other clerical work as needed
Requirements: Proficiency in Excel and Word, positive attitude and willingness to learn, able to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.