MIKA is the first online fashion and shopping solution, providing customers a new, stylist-approved ensemble every day of the week. Via PC, iPad, iPhone, or Android device, MIKA shoppers can view and purchase the most cutting-edge, fashion-forward outfits. Each MIKA Look is curated from head-to-toe, resulting in a simplified shopping experience.
Company Description: women’s luxury shopping website
Job Description: Full-time assistant to Buyer position for retail fashion website based in Manhattan – we are looking for a person from NY area only who can start immediately
● Partner effectively with Online Retail, Production, and Marketing
● May negotiate materials, equipment and supplies from suppliers.
● Evaluate supplier quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
● Good eye for accessories, fashion and gadgets, got to talk Apple style.
● High intelligence with a true entrepreneurial risk mentality, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
● Acute sense of brand and customer intimacy
● Acute fashion sense with proven talent to envision and interpret fashion trends
● Proficient in conflict management and problem-solving
● Exceptional ability to bridge and enhance cooperative working relationships
● Ability to function autonomously
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize
● Ability to innovate change through visionary thinking and strategic management
● Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.