MODELSCOUTS.COM is a model management company that scouts, develops, and manages fashion and commercial models worldwide. Models discovered by ModelScouts.com have appeared in all of the major fashion publications including Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Amica, GQ, Esquire, Seventeen, Cosmo Girl, Elle Girl, Gear, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, and have worked for the most prestigious clients including Giorgio Armani, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Versace, Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Lacroix, Bagley Mischka, Gucci, Chanel, Bill Blass, Valentino, Galiano, Yves St Laurent and more.
MODELSCOUTS is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to our Director.
Location: New York City
• answer and manage incoming calls
• arrange and coordinate meetings and fashion/scouting events
• monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications to agents
• receive and interact with visiting agents, scouts, models and clients
• arrange and coordinate travel and accommodation for international models
• monitor and respond to the needs of models traveling and working overseas
• liaise with internal staff at all levels
• coordinate project-based work
• review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
• organizational and planning skills
• excellent communication skills
• information gathering and information monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• ability to work with little supervision
• confidentiality and discretion
• attention to detail and accuracy
• at least 3 years of experience providing support at the executive level
• proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office
• knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree an asset
Resumes accepted by email only to [email protected]. No drop-ins or mailed resumes please. Please include salary expectations with your application.