Monif C. is a disruptive ecommerce business on a mission to provide contemporary, sexy, fashion-forward clothing to plus size fashionistas. Launched in 2005, Monif C. has quickly grown to be the premier contemporary designer brand for plus size women. We’ve been featured in Glamour, Instyle, Lucky, Essence, Bloomberg Businessweek and many more. We are creative, innovative, and aim to break the mold on fashion for plus size women.
At Monif C. our product is at the core of what we do. Currently we design and manufacture plus size dresses and swimwear amongst 3 factories in NYC and northern NJ. We are looking for an awesome, energized, results oriented Production Coordinator to join our team.
1) Working with Brand Manager to successfully develop and source fabrications for each season
2) Maintain calendar dates by working closely with vendors to insure that submits are sent and reviewed in a timely manner to maintain calendar deadlines.
3) Partner with vendors to ensure all raw materials and trim approvals are within timing for scheduled delivery.
4) Tracking receipt dates and sample comments in tracking report/PLM and communicating them with production teams accordingly.
5) Assist with requesting fabrics/lab dips and maintaining fabric/trims library.
6) Monitor production approval process (fabrics, trims, proto fits, PP, TOP)
7) Ensure production cutting tickets and materials are received by factories.
8) Track production delivery to our fulfillment center
9) Communicate/follow-up with vendors/factories daily. We work with factories in NYC and Union City, NJ and this position requires daily communication with factories. During high production season, you will be required to do sometimes daily on-site visits. You MUST be comfortable running around the garment district daily and must possess strong communication skills.
• At least two years experience in FASHION production coordinating.
• Understand pattern and garment construction a plus.
• Must have experience sourcing/costing materials.
• Must have quality control experience.
• Able to work on multiple projects at the same time and communicate effectively.
• Loves to proactively seek information and data to make informed decisions.
• Maintain a positive approach to problem solving.
• Have the proven ability to maintain strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
• The ability to work independently with strong organizational skills, attention to detail while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Illustrator, knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
Please email us all of the following:
* Cover Letter & Resume
* Salary Requirements
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.