MikaLook is a new and exciting online start-up that combines fashion, content and technology and we are thrilled to be launching soon. As a part of our Marketing team , interacting with company Fashion/Bayer Teams and other in-house product teams, and working with marketing manager.
• Scan journals, websites, and newspapers to identify potential stories of interest and other sources as identified for the publication.
* Execute marketing plans for new product launches
* Research and write news articles, features, and news briefs, as needed, for blogs and websites.
• Maintain publications’ social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
• Website maintenance, including updating collections, posting to blogs, and recording, editing, converting, and uploading videos and podcasts.
• Generate creative solutions to drive product usage, site visitation, and increased engagement
• Perform other job functions as assigned by the manager.
• Provide research backup for literature searching, bibliographical citations, photos and other art, and other research needed.
• Leverage research and analytics to develop product findings and recommendations for digital teams and senior management
*Perform any other company-related duties or special projects as necessary
• Student/Bachelor’s degree in Journalism Marketing or English.
• Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills and an intelligent, engaging voice; excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and public speaking ability.
• The ability to sharpen and rewrite copy under deadline pressure.
• Experience with digital media, including web, mobile, social media, and other digital content delivery platforms.
• Strong judgment and problem-solving skills with a results-focused business
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.