At Shop Jeen we value innovation and unique approaches to problem solving. The work you do will have direct effect on the growth of ShopJeen and the culture of the company. We are only looking for people willing to go the extra mile…not because they’re asked to, but because they enjoy contributing to an exciting, fun, young, growing environment. Whether your duties include buying, sale strategizing, market planning, packing boxes or just helping to keep Shop Jeen going, we want only very passionate, yet down to earth people on our team. Shop Jeen is moving at rapid pace, and we are recruiting motivated, hard-working people who can keep up!
Shop Jeen is currently accepting resumes for the positions listed below. Please send all resumes and inquires to Careers@shopjeen.com with the subject as the title of the job you are applying for.
Shop Jeen is seeking an Accounting Specialist to manage budgets at the rapidly growing startup.
• Assist with compliance matters including corporate taxation
• Analyze performance data and draft projections
• Manage budgets and designate funds
• Create expense reports
• Manage accounts payable/accounts receivable & respective reconciliation
• Oversee intern assignments and schedules
• Assist with the planning and coordination of company events
• Monitor & maintain office supplies
• Act as a communication gatekeeper for all departments
• Benefits administration and compensation planning
• Book payroll and quarterly bonuses
• BA in Finance
• Previous Accounting experience is a PLUS
• Experience drafting budgets
• Knowledge of the NY State and City taxation laws
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Must enjoy solving problems and being of assistance to others
• A strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity is essential
Shop Jeen is seeking a Shipping Manager to oversee all shipments.
• Packaging customer orders
• Attending to customer service emails regarding shipments
• Own a laptop computer
• Be EXTREMELY organized
• Be able to multi-task
• Have a very professional email and telephone manner
• Have a great attitude & be willing to learn in a very fast paced environment
• Have an interest in the fashion industry
Shop Jeen is seeking a Buying Assistant to bring in the latest trends.
• Evaluate market trends and price of goods and supplies in the market
• Network and negotiate with Suppliers for competitive prices
• Keep a record of the products purchased for the store
• Actively recruit new talent to our roster of brands carried
• Understand buying strategy
• Previous buying experience preferred
• Have an acute eye for saleable merchandise
• Have extensive knowledge of the fashion industry
Shop Jeen is seeking a Copywriter to assist with the writing of product descriptions.
• Devising a format for product descriptions
• Rewriting current descriptions (over 3000 products)
• Writing descriptions for new products as they arrive
• Understand brand’s voice and be able to present that through writing
• Have a great sense of humor & knowledge of the industry