We are looking for a savvy junior digital/social media marketer who can develop innovative digital offerings, and develop custom digital solutions that will market Traffic Creative Management as well as the agency talent. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing a full spectrum social media, mobile, and overall digital strategy within the agency.
• Strategy development and creation of social media-digital marketing programs for TCM
• Working with the team to guide the development and presentation of more complex, innovative and targeted digital solutions
• Introducing and evangelizing our social media services
• Leading the agency on social media channels
• Assisting team with creative or strategic outlines as part of the new business development process
• Stay up-to-date with Social media trends and innovations
• Analyzing results data to make recommendations that will increase productivity
• A demonstrated passion for social media and knowledge of how to leverage it (as well as digital technology) to achieve marketing goals
• An understanding of the impact of social media across all digital marketing channels
• Deep understanding of the direction that the interactive environment is going and a passion for all things digital
• Superior knowledge and interest in illustration, photography, fashion and creative management
• The ability to translate agency goals and objectives into actionable & measurable digital marketing programs
• Demonstrated experience building and executing digital/social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Behance, Foursquare, Google, blogging platforms such as WordPress, and emerging social networks/technologies
• Must have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
• Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, public speaking, and customer service skills
• Knowledge of interactive and traditional media
• Must be a team player!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.