VAUNTE’s STORY: Two founding vice presidents of Gilt Groupe are featuring the closets of socialites and insiders for followers to shop and also sell their stylish wardrobes on a marketplace of fashion fiends. Our mission is to provide an exclusive and addictive fashion magazine experience made shoppable by featuring the closets of top fashion insiders.
We are a rapidly growing company with and fast-paced and upbeat environment. This is an internship that allows you to work directly with the entire team by assisting on shoots, contributing to social media, and an opportunity work with couture, designer, contemporary brands and most of all, have fun! College credit is available.
INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Attend photo shoots and help with set-up and break-downs
• Help style the starlets we are featuring
• Help prep and inventory of merchandise
• Help communicate and coordinate starlets and photographers (questionnaires, shoots, etc)
• Learn and help with admin panels of website
• Help upload photos and descriptions
• Help with social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog)
• Help with events
• Help with outreach
• Great work ethic and a willingness to learn and participate in all aspects of our growing business
• Must be organized and a good multi-tasker
• Experience in fashion is preferred but not mandatory
• Must be available 2-5 days a week
Send resumes to [email protected] with availability and summary of yourself and experience.