1. How does Michelle stay SO positive? Who but her would possibly find it "exciting" to be in the bottom... for her own garment?
2. And why doesn't she realize that constantly dissing Patricia to the cameras is pretty much the same as begging to work with her?
4. Is anyone else curious about what "fashionable movie premieres" Ben's client is going to on the reg?
5. Should the thought of a midi-length skirt really be freaking Amanda out that much?
6. Is Tim serious with this threesome joke? How raunchy is he this season?!
7. Was Patricia's design literally the ugliest effing thing I've ever seen? (And can I please, please answer this one?)
8. So Tu is willing to admit that he can't sew for sh*t?
9. What are the odds that Daniel's client went home and had her grandkids Google GILF after taping?
10. Can Benjamin's client please be my new grandmother?