1. How did Michelle avoid getting paired with Patricia this challenge?
2. Is Richard going to attack Layana with his sparkly spiky hat?
3. Can it be? A Project Runway challenge that's actually seasonally relevant?
4. How can Stanley say he's only "looking out for Patricia" when he's obviously in the competition to win?
5. Does Michelle ever tell the truth? Why couldn't she just be honest with Daniel about not liking his pink fabric when they were still at Mood?
6. Was Daniel actually crying about deconstructing his jacket?
7. How funny is the disconnect between how the designers feel about their own work, and what the other designers are saying behind their backs to the cameras?
8. Is it just me or did Michelle's dress seem more inspired by a crossing guard than a rose?
9. Should Daniel be this proud of himself for putting together a v-neck dress with shoulder pads?
10. How did this even happen that Richard ended up throwing Samantha under the bus and not Layana?