1. Really, Devyn, is dancing the hardest test you've ever had to deal with? That seems...unlikely.
2. What sort of dance lessons has Jocelyn been taking? That test shoot was painful.
3. Why does Coco Rocha feel like she has to explain how non-biased judging works?
4. Didn't it kind of feel like Nigel Barker and the Marshalls lady were a couple of mean girls judging everyone during the lookbook shoot?
5. Is Naomi Campbell always so bossy? Geez!
6. Why did Sandra think it was a good idea to tell everyone how poorly she thought she did after winning? Nigel looked really confused.
7. Did anyone else see that Virgin Mobile commercial during the break, featuring a model that looked suspiciously like Margeaux? Hmm...
8. In Devyn's hilarious words: Why does Sandra always have to "get the holy ghost" when her team wins?
9. Is anyone surprised that Jocelyn and Sandra could only manage to stop fighting for one challenge? (No. The answer is no.)
10. And how exhausted must Zi Lin be after dealing with this every week? Poor girl.