1. How hilarious was Stephanie's reaction when she pulled a condom out of her bag in the first challenge? It must have been planned so that the shyest, most awkward girl got that item.
2. Why was Zi Lin the only one who thought to suck up to that lady from US Weekly?
3. Who are these people who had to come to this fake red carpet and act interested in the models?
4. Whoah. When did the teams become segregated by race?
5. Don't you really want to know who Jocelyn's "reality star" boyfriend is?
6. Since when were the models allowed to hear what the judges were saying backstage during their red carpet interviews?
7. Why was Pat Cleveland holding fake flowers during the red carpet challenge? Or was that a corsage? Just...what?
8. Did Zi Lin really think she was going to get away with calling her eyeshadow "ULTA special purple?"
9. Is there no explanation of how Karolina Kurkova and Naomi Campbell made up after the last episode?
10. But how adorable is it that Coco Rocha has a nickname for Karolina? Can I be friends with them please?