Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Since when is Rachel so much more low-maintenance than Rodger? She’s really just going to “throw on a dress and a turban” after Rodger spent forever agonizing over his polo outfit?
2. Why is Nacho the Polo Player Skyler’s “uncle?”
3. Doesn’t it seem like Rachel would have worn something more similar to Rodger’s and Sky Sky’s outfits? Everyone at that polo match is wearing pastels and khakis. She looks like the wicked witch of the Berman family.
4. Is Sky Sky a little young to be doing red carpets?
5. Does anyone else wish there were slightly fewer male neck accessories on this show?
6. What exactly did Rachel even do before she declared “victory” in that design meeting?
7. Why is Rachel at Resurrection and not Decades? #MissedBravocrosspromotionopportunity
8. Is Eileen awkward or just too normal for this show/channel?
9. Why is Jaime King so pretty?
10. Does Rodger really think he has a prayer of preventing Rachel from getting an apartment in NYC?
It’s a Brad, Brad World over on page two…