Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Do designers really trust the people who come backstage at their shows and say they loved the collection? What are they going to do, tell the designer to her face that they hated it?
2. Who are all these new people at the Rachel Zoe HQ??? I don’t like not knowing them. And what happened to the random attractive guy from episode one?
3. Is Rachel seriously trying to rock an editor’s cape while carrying a baby?
4. What is this huge field in which Rachel and Eileen are having a meeting? The Zoe compound?
5. How many blondes total work for Rachel Zoe?
6. So in Rachel Zoe world, assistant = someone to complain to?
7. What if Rachellooked at what some of her 32 employees wore for inspiration instead of just what she wears?
8. Why did Rodger ask for printed out photos of DreamDry? Did I accidentally switch to Downton Abbey?
9. How does Rachel’s hair look completely different in every shot?
10. Is this season simply lacking in gay guy sass?
Thank good ness for It’s a Brad, Brad World!