Pyramid Fashion Group has many available positions available within the Fashion Industry, one of their clients, a luxury retailer, is looking to add a Men’s Store Director to their NYC flagship location.
• Attain sales and profitability goals for the store through effective and strategic planning in regard to sales achievement, expense control and management, inventory control and management, and merchandise planning and assortment.
• Achieve company financial goals.
• Partner with marketing and publicity to increase brand awareness and conversion.
• Review and revise selling floor coverage when needed to ensure maximum selling floor coverage and sales opportunities.
• Ensure the use of the CPS system for client development. Reviews CPS capture rate report on a monthly basis and implements an action plan for improvement.
• Proactively retain and develop top customers, potential top customers and new customers
• Train, coach and challenge managers to help them reach their potential.
• Conduct audits regularly to ensure that loss prevention standards are maintained and monitored.
• Manage and monitor payroll expense
• 5-7 years of management experience in an upscale retailer or specialty store
• BA preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
• Computer proficient
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Please submit resumes to [email protected] with “Men’s Store Director” in the subject line for consideration. Thank you for your application.