Ali Fee Public Relations seeks a strategic and creative Fashion Public Relations Assistant Account Executive. We represent multiple fashion and accessories designers, and specialize in brand development and stragetic marketing. We are looking for the ideal candidate to join the growing agency.
• Maintain Owner’s schedule.
• Maintain contact database with editor shifts, and new hires.
• Develop and maintain strong media contacts.
• Develop compelling story angles and pitches.
• Develop schedule of upcoming awards shows and premieres.
• Create editorial calendar for print and online publications.
• Work with Account Executive and Director to create relevant pitches, working off of editorial calendar, current trends and seasons.
• Assist in planning and preparation for special events.
• Obtain various press opportunities for clients via strategic outreach.
• Sample pulling, trafficking & inventory management.
• Draft and distribute creative pitches, press releases, media alerts, lookbooks and linesheets.
• Schedule preview appointments with editors and stylists.
• Research potential clients.
• Craft monthly reports, media monitoring, and clipping placements in a timely fashion.
• Maintenance of social media platforms including: Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram and Twitter.
• Conceptualize creative social media campaigns that tie back to PR and marketing efforts.
• Coordinate needed materials to execute social media campaigns including internal and external content.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of work experience beyond internships, a can-do, positive work ethic and be a self starter. We are a small team and look for employees who have an entrepreneurial spirit, is results driven, an effective communicator, highly organized, and enjoys working and thriving in a team environment. Please apply with placements you have secured.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].