• Assist in identifying and implementing the company’s PR initiatives through editorials, events, and product placements.
• Support communication between PR team, market stylists, and journalists to ensure all requests are supported.
• Partner with the PR team with the writing, editing, and distribution of press releases and communication materials.
• Manage reports on press/media coverage and analyze ROI.
• Update, organize, and maintain the global press database.
• Partner with PR team with the development of press relations.
• Assist on all PR activities as needed.
• Must have excellent written and communication skills
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
• At least 2 years of experience in PR with a high-end retailer
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PR Coordinator” in the subject line for consideration. Thank you for your application.