Major International Fashion House is seeking a full time or part time intern to shadow our Account executives for the Summer semester. Our Account Executives handle major North American labels such as Nike & Jcrew, as well as specialty boutiques. This is an incredibly hands-on, fast-paced internship. It requires an individual who is responsible, detail-orientated, hardworking and has a broad knowledge of the fashion industry. Ideally, interns will be available to start now through May and complete in August.
• Sample tracking
• General Admin
• Showroom/Stock Maintenance
• Assist with color approvals
• MUST have up to date computer skills
• MUST live in New York Metro area
• Detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized
• Professional, Responsible and reliable
• Passionate about the fashion industry
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
We will complete any paperwork necessary for those college students seeking college credit. Interns must be available a minimum of 3 days per week. Our office is in Midtown, NYC. The internship is unpaid but could lead to future paid opportunities.
In order to be considered, you must submit both a resume and a cover letter to NYCfashionjob@gmail.com.