Contemporary brand, QUINN/Ainsley is looking for interns.
PR/Marketing/Social Media Interns:
• Organizing and filing press clippings
• Assisting in trade shows and photoshoots
• Maintain Media Lists
• Assist in sample requests for bloggers/editors
• Assisting in launch of new QUINN retail space in mid-April
• Bringing samples over to editors
• Updating the brands’ social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.)
• Creating e-mail and web blasts
• Writing copy for the website and blog
• Researching up-and-coming trends in technology
Graphic Design Intern
• Candidates should be studying Graphic or Web Design or have related experience from jobs, involvement in on-campus organizations, or other Internships is helpful
• Experience with and/or solid understanding of PC and Macintosh operating systems, web development tools, web browsers, internet standards, web analytics, Rich Internet Applications, streaming media, ecommerce content websites, social networking websites and iPhone and iTouch
• Candidate must be very proficient with Adobe CS3 – Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Indesign a plus!
• Excellent communication skills — verbal as well as written
• Excellent interpersonal skills — must take a very mature approach to dealing with diverse teams and individuals
• Self-driven and proactive — with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Skills for all interns
*Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
*Exceptional researching skills
*Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Skills is a must.
Must be available 2-3 days a week, the internship is located in New York. School credit is available, this internship is non-paid, clothing allowance at end of internship.
Email resumes to: Kosi@quinnshop.com
The intern will assist with merchandise preparation, brand and private label coordination, and department organization. The ideal candidate must possess a strong sense of organization and the ability to multi-task, and must have an interest in learning about merchandising and how it relates to the overall production process. Assists through the entire Product Life Cycle process.
• Analysis of factory sourcing, costing, fabric sourcing, garment construction/details
• Hindsight recaps
• Assortment matrix updates
• Maintain pictorial representation of assortments
• Competitive Analysis
• Hard worker, able to meet deadlines and follow direction in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills, team player, detail oriented, sense of urgency, strong communication skills, knowledge of Excel mandatory.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Product Development Intern
• Help create and update spreadsheets that track all essential information for all styles
• Assist with quality control of all merchandise
• Sketch flats and aid in the creation of linelists
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Should be able to commit to 2-3 days a week.
• Must be extremely organized, neat, mature and able to multi-task
• Have Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel..etc)
• Working technical understanding and knowledge of garment construction, specs and tech packs are a plus
• Knowledge of the garment district agents and suppliers
• Experience with better contemporary or designer level brands are a plus, but not necessary.
All interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Development Intern” in the subject line. Please include your resume and cover letter.