At Shop Jeen we value innovation and unique approaches to problem solving. The work you do will have direct effect on the growth of ShopJeen and the culture of the company. We are only looking for people willing to go the extra mile...not because they're asked to, but because they enjoy contributing to an exciting, fun, young, growing environment. Whether your duties include buying, sale strategizing, market planning or packing boxes, we want only very passionate, down to earth people on our team. Shop Jeen is moving at rapid pace, and we are recruiting motivated, hard-working people who can keep up! Please email your resume to CAREERS@SHOPJEEN.COM with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
General Intern (New York, NY)
We are always looking to hire fun and passionate interns. Interns have been very valuable in growing our business. It is our preference to hire within, and we have watched interns grow into full-time paid positions. There is no specific job description for our our General Interns as they work in every department to ensure they receive a well-rounded experience and have good understanding of growing a fashion e-commerce business.
Social Media Intern (New York, NY)
The Social Media Intern will closely assist the Social Media/Marketing Manager with the implementation of social media strategy. The candidate must have a strong understanding of many social media platforms. This position requires availability Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Part-Time Customer Service Agent (New York, NY)
- Assist customers with questions, comments or concerns via email
- Direct customer inquiries to the proper department
- Have an understanding of hospitality
- Previous Customer Service experience preffered
- Proper email and phone etiquette
- Extremely Organized
- Be fluent in iOS and Windows operating systems
- Be able to multitask
E-Commerce Assistant (New York, NY)
- Assist the E-Commerce Manager with adding products to the website
- Maintain and organize the inventory
- Organize the products on the website
- Work to improve customer experience on the website
- Must be extremely computer savvy
- Be EXTREMELY organized
- Be able to multi-task
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Have an interest in the fashion industry