1. Silly designers! Did they really think they were getting actual seamstresses to help them this challenge?
2. Does Nina always refer to Tim Gunn by his full name?
3. How did Michelle not hear Nina on the “no t-shirts” stipulation?
4. Did Michelle really say “poor Patricia?” Is this a sign of the apocalypse?!
5. How did Richard make int the competition–let alone the top six–if he’s apparently incapable of doing anything?
6. And will he ever be able to find a design job once his potential future employers watch this season of PR?
7. Oooh are the models getting sassy or what?
8. What’s the problem with Michelle having a signature color? Hasn’t Stanley heard of Valentino?
9. Doesn’t Stanley know that the second anyone announces “everything’s perfect!” …things go wrong? ‘Tis the law of Murphy.
10. OMG could the designers’ (especially Layana’s) reactions when they found out Patricia was still in have been any more cringeworthy and incredible?