Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Why does Rachel need to “document everything” when she’s literally being documented all the time for a television show?
2. So Rodger is aware that he looks like a Colombian drug dealer?
3. How scary is it that Rachel probably isn’t even exaggerating when she says she has 600 coats (despite living somewhere where coats are pretty much unnecessary)?
4. Haven’t they been back from Paris for like three episodes? Why is Mandana just now getting her gift?
5. Did Rachel really just unironically describe herself as “painfully normal?”
6. Did Rachel actually repeat an outfit within an episode?
7. Why are Skyler’s “uncles”–so far a polo champion and a famous footwear designer–all so cool?
8. Why did no one serve me animal crackers on a literal silver platter when I was a baby?
9. How often do you think Rachel’s staff does impressions of her?
10. Um, can I live on Rachel & Rodger’s terrace if they get that apartment? Or, you know, in one of their three superfluous bedrooms?
Next, up 10 quer-stions for It’s a Brad Brad World…