Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps into one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Could this be the last episode of The Rachel Zoe Project ever?
2. Didn't this same bed scene happen in another episode already?
3. Rachel's house has a dress code?
4. So this guy William just flies to L.A. to bring Rachel Zoe fancy stuff all the time?
5. Who else just remembered Rachel was Jewish?
6. Why do Gucci tuxedos for babies exist??
7. Does Rodger realize how much he sounds like Rachel at this baby store? "Oh my god, I mean..."
8. Has Rachel been in more photo shoots than she's styled this season?
9. Is it just me or does this really feel more like a series finale than a season finale?
10. Or is it just because styling jobs can only be framed as life-or-death situations so many times?
Brad's world on page two...
1. How could we have gone through Hurricane Sandy without realizing the devastation going on in Los Angeles: no red carpet dresses from New York?
2. That dress Stacy Keibler tried on that barely covered her you-know-what was "too covering?"
3. Is a never-ending fist pump a good thing?
4. Why is Stacy Keibler whispering?
5. Chandeliers can have names?
6. OMG Max Greenfield is gonna be on Dukes of Melrose??
7. How many closets does Brad have?
8. Why do I want to own every single thing Hannah wears?
9. Can anyone imagine Brad being a "solid wife"?
10. Does this show have any more of a chance at surviving than Rachel's?