Women’s RTW Company, Alice & Trixie is looking for a fashion savvy creative thinker to develop and implement a marketing strategy designed to grow an engaged community of followers. This will be done through PR outreach, web campaigns, and social media.
• Showcase the brand as a multi-faceted lifestyle, not just a clothing line.
• Connect with our followers and garnish new followers through dynamic content.
• Reach out to editors regularly for summaries on upcoming stories and will pitch appropriate pieces for style outs.
• Create relationships with complementary bloggers and will utilize these relationships to expand our audience. This will be done through the organization of bloggers events, guest blogging, blog features and additional creative projects.
• Creating an ongoing program of brand initiatives to grow our e-commerce business. They will interface with our web-design team and must have the ability to effectively communicate what additions and alterations need to be made to the site in real time.
• Ensure that web/e-commerce content is up to date. This includes re-stocking the site with sales product seasonally, updating online look books and creating a calendar for promotions, sales and e-blasts.
• Organize seasonal photo shoots; booking models, photographers, hair and makeup team. Constantly researching new resources and talent for these projects.
• Create, distribute and maintain editorial reports, press clippings and brand marketing materials
• Conceptualize and execute Press Days and Consumer Events
• Create innovative communications strategies each season for the brand
• Must have a keen eye for fashion and an impeccable taste level.
• Have their finger on the pulse of all things relevant in cultural, lifestyle and consumer trends.
• Understand how to properly present the collection with a cohesive brand image on all media platforms.
• Have an understanding of which celebrities best suit our brand and will develop relationships with appropriate stylists in an effort to accelerate the brand image.
• Please have education/experience in Adobe Creative Suite 3 or higher. You must be able to create the graphics needed to support our social media campaign.
To apply please have the ability to think outside of the box. We are looking to create our own voice and bring a fresh approach to the field. Please be a trend setter, not a trend chaser. All applicants must have a working knowledge of relevant social media platforms and the ability to write effectively in the vernacular.
Please have existing relationships with Editors, Bloggers, and Stylists.
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.