ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency known for its prestigious fashion, beauty and hospitality clientele, and innovative approach to PR and marketing, is looking for an Account Manager for their New York City offices.
This position acts as an ambassador for their clients and works to bring a professional, motivated and diverse skill set to complement and grow the agency. They have the capacity to quickly earn the trust of their clients and have strong relationships with a wide range of fashion and lifestyle media, both in the print and digital arenas. Strong communication, management, and organizational skills are essential to succeeding in this role, along with the ability to manage multiple projects while overseeing account activities for all US clients. Solid judgment and professional work style makes this account manager an excellent brand ambassador for both the agency and its clients.
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask with ease
• Build and grow new relationships with media contacts while fostering already existing relationships
• Create unique and compelling story angles to secure brand features and product placement
• Show strong knowledge and expertise in industry related matters, and is able to service and communicate with a wide range of fashion and lifestyle clients and influencers
• Knowledge and insatiable interest in the PR, fashion and luxury industries
• Ability to motivate a team and work well with colleagues, while being able to independently manage projects and day-to-day activities
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com