In 2008, Haute Hippie Founder and Creative Director, Trish Wescoat Pound, sought out to build a fashion house that is the articulation of a global nomad’s mindset and lifestyle. Believing that a Haute Hippie woman is eclectic, chic, and well-traveled, her goal was to create a bran and a line of clothing that was not only edgy and sophisticated, but also practical, versatile, and instantly wearable.
Haute Hippie is seeking creative men and women with strong abilities in sales and styling.
Sales Associates must:
• Have prior retail experience in a luxury environment
• Be proficient with a POS system such as Teamworks or Retail Pro
• Be able to meet assigned sales goals
• Be customer service oriented
• Have the ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
• Have the ability to follow directions and take initiative
• Be a team player
• Present themselves in a manicured, professional manner
*Will train the right person
Key Holder must:
• Have prior retail experience in a similar environment
• Be able to meet projected sales goals
• Be proficient with a POS system such as Retail Pro or Teamworks
• Be able to train and motivate staff
• Implement and maintain high retail standards
• Have the ability to manage inventory
• Have effective customer service skills
• Have decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
• Have excellent communication skills
We are hiring for our 9 Prince Street location in Nolita and our new 1070 Madison location at 81st Street in New York City.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a photo if possible, to:
[email protected] for Madison Avenue Location.
[email protected] for Prince Street Location.
[email protected] for East Hampton Location