Pyramid Consulting Group is a full service staffing agency servicing a broad spectrum of industries across the country. Celebrating our 10th anniversary, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve established and we are grateful for the long standing clients we have become partners with over the past 10 years.
Our Fashion Division comprises of the world’s most prestigious fashion houses and luxury companies. We are continuously searching for top talent within the luxury sector for our clients.
PCG is searching for a Recruiter – specifically within the Luxury sector.
If you have a passion for sales, experience within the luxury industry, a passion for customer service and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, then this is the ideal opportunity to grow and develop your career. Many of our recruiters have leveraged their industry experience into recruitment. Our unique program Pyramid University will teach you all the recruitment strategies you will need to begin a successful career.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key client contacts
• Schedule business meetings with prospective clients to cultivate relationships and educate them about Pyramid Consulting Group’s services (lead generation)
• Define, develop, and execute strategy for alliances in alignment with companies overall goal
• Generate new accounts. Develop and nurture these relationships.
• Recruit talent within the luxury sector for various positions – primary within the fashion industry
• Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships
• Achieve and exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• BA/BS or relevant work experience – MUST have a background within the Luxury Industry
• Experience managing client relationships
• Must have prior experience interviewing and selecting candidates
• Possess a client-focused orientation
• Must be self-driven with ability to work independently and provide one-on-one client care
• Proven client relations and supervisory skills
• Personable, outgoing, and exceptional communication skills
• Self-starter with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills; Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Please submit your resume to Erika at Emendez@pyramidfashion.com with “Recruiter – Luxury” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application.