The Hive Showroom, one of the leading multi-line showrooms in the industry is looking for interns for our commercial department available to start immediately. Interns will learn the business side of the fashion industry, including but not limited order taking and back office, distribution and vendor/client relationship. The internship can spun into a full time employment at entry level.
1) Market research
2) Assist in organizing data and reconciling accounts
3) Assist in entering orders and follow up with market.
4) Managing contact database
5) Assisting account executives during sales market/tradeshows
4) Assist in day-to-day general office management such as ordering supply, answering phones, assisting in other areas
We are looking for an individual with positive attitude, knowledge about the industry, and eagerness to learn more. Candidate must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Available a minimum of 3-5 days/week
• Computer savvy
• Strong communication skills
• High interest in the Fashion industry
• and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
3 months minimum commitment preferred – Full time and part timer applicants.
Please include your resume and a cover letter indicating your availability and how you are perfect for the position. Please don’t send us an email without including all these details!
Email information to : [email protected]