A top model/talent agency in Manhattan is seeking an organized, easygoing individual to join our team as a full-time agent assistant for the main board. We are interested in individuals with a passion in pursuing a career in the field of model/talent management. You will be partaking in a fun, creative environment while growing a global vision for the business.
Note: This is an entry level position with a start date as early as mid-May.
• Assisting existing agents in various tasks, including scheduling of appointments and communicating with represented talent on professional matters
• Maintaining fluid communication with clientele when colleagues are absent
• Learning and developing your own set of skills as a budding talent manager
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Quick adopter of new technology and new computer programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge of existing models and creatives within the high fashion industry
• Motivation, motivation, motivation!
Highly Recommended Skills:
• Experience working or interning at another management agency
• Extensive knowledge of existing models and creatives within the high fashion industry
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.