ApparelMagic is looking for motivated students to assist with educational programs, working remotely with flexible hours. For 29 years, ApparelMagic, the leading apparel management software, has been on the forefront of technology in the fashion industry, helping businesses manage sales, manufacturing, allocation, accounting, and more.
• Test and evaluate program and educational needs from a student’s viewpoint.
• Research and gather relevant information to enhance program.
• Work remotely through your computer and internet connection.
• Collect a stipend of $10 per hour throughout our flexible internship programs.
• Students who complete the program are eligible for free software certifications, student ambassador programs, and long term internships.
*Applicants must be motivated and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
*Applicants should study fashion design or merchandising at an accredited university or art school in the United States.
Office is located at West Palm Beach, Florida but internship can be done remotely.