BEIÑ FASHION SPAIN is looking for an intern to assist the Director of the International Projects in NYC and begin immediately. We need someone who isn´t afraid to think outside the box, has the ability to multi-task and has an extremely positive outlook. Must have interest in International Fashion Business and be based in NYC. Your inputs will not only be heard, but also expected where you’ll be working directly with the CEO.
BEIÑ, is an international online platform based in Spain, created to assist fashion designers from Spain to approach new markets. Now we are focusing in US market. We connect the firms with their target groups in the chosen market: BUYERS and FINAL CONSUMERS, MEDIA and professionals in the sector. The key element of BEIÑ is what we call “Pop Up Space”. We temporarily move the “Market 2.0” to 1.0 in order to achieve a cost-efficient and sustainable development for each firm. For more information check: http://www.beinfashionspain.com/en/bein-el-proyecto.html
APPOINTMENTS BEGIN THIS WEEK, START DATE JUNE 3-4!!The next event is on June 6, during the SPANISH SOHO MILE NEW YORK CITY.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
• Communication & PR
• Market research & Data Entry
• Co-coordinate project-based work
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and fashion/scouting events
• Logistics coordinate within the US market.
• Knowledge or interest in International business an fashion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Spanish & English)
• Extremely organize, detail-oriented and pro-active.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and participate in all aspects of the business.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Strong administrative office skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. PHOTOSHOP and/or Illustrator knowledge.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
Internship is located in NYC but you can work remotely except when in needed to assist meetings, market research or during events.
Would be 5 days a week with some weekend availability as well, from 10 to 6 pm (days and hours are flexible) Fro. Events and POP UPS, has to be able to work daily.
Possibility to join the team full-time after internship!
Please note that this is an unpaid position, however we provide a stipend: Metrocard, phone, plus labor costs (material print, Daily lunch, etc) when is needed. It is an exciting opportunity to hone your skills in an international business, focus on Fashion sector.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and your available start date to email@example.com.