EFG, a full service communications and marketing agency with headquarters in Los Angeles and New York City, has the proven ability to craft and deliver successful campaigns to build brands in the lifestyle, fashion, beauty, hospitality, film, television, music and overall entertainment industries, as well as core competencies in digital, special events and celebrity relations.
• Minimum of 3+ years experience in Fashion/Beauty related PR
• Ability to manage several accounts with a positive and proactive attitude
• Exceptional writing skills for press releases, media alerts, pitches, proposals and client strategies
• Extensive relationships across all media platforms including top-tier fashion/accessory/lifestyle/beauty publications, trade media, local/regional/national dailies and broadcast (national and regional) in addition to high-traffic online outlets
• Must have strong pitching skills
• Ability to think, creatively brainstorm and plan strategically
• Must be extremely organized with a sharp eye for detail and the ability to multitask effectively under deadlines
• Self-starter as well as a team player
• Ability to assist other team members and Senior Management in client relations
• Thorough knowledge of respective industries, including competitive brands, notable industry leaders, trends etc.
• Develop and foster a stellar rapport with current and potential clients
• Event experience specifically with red carpets, launches and general venue events a plus;
• Experience with Celebrities, Stylists and Buzz pitching preferred
EFG PR offers a competitive salary and unlimited room for growth. We are looking for people to start immediately. Please email resumes to email@example.com.