A NYC-based jewelry company is looking for a design-oriented, E-Commerce Manager. The candidate will be in charge of the full website as well as being connected to every aspect of the company. As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for all on-site merchandising, navigation, copy, photography, content and design aspects of the website.
We are looking for someone with a clean and forward eye for web design that will be able to implement the ideas we have for the future of our online presence. We are doing a full revamp of our online sales/website, so we need someone who can start ASAP. This is a great job for anyone who loves to be creative but also has analytical skills to maintain our e-commerce and online marketing programs.
• The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of experience in E-Commerce/Web Design in the fashion industry.
• Must be familiar with online jewelry/fashion sales and online marketing
• Up-to-date on luxury jewelry trends
• Strong written and communication skills
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task
• Familiarity with web analytics systems
• High intelligence with a true entrepreneurial mentality, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Assist in a complete redesign of website, bring in new/creative ideas on how to maximize our web presence.
• Update all product descriptions and upload new images onto the site.
• Set the vision and strategic approach for search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (SEM), and pay per click (PPC) campaigns leveraging the overarching e-marketing strategy and business objectives
• Develop strong understanding of varying Freida Rothman Belargo customer segments; product lines; pricing strategies; and customer contacts to better anticipate customer motivation and shopping goals.
• Make recommendations on how to apply to our website shopping experience.
• Demonstrate strong, up-to-date industry knowledge of website analytics best practices; general ecommerce trends; changes in customer shopping behavior; and emerging technology.
• Ensure all new product updates are on the site and displayed correctly in their proper categories to ensure optimal customer experience.
• Identify, troubleshoot and coordinate any site functionality, promotion, or feed issues.
• Manage timelines for photography and copy
• Gather and set up all product information and assist in building site promotions.
• Assist in product copy development and management.
• Acute sense of brand and customer intimacy
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
***candidate must be able to commute to Brooklyn where our corporate offices are located
To apply, please respond with your resume and cover letter to Megan McCalla at Megan@FreidaRothman.com.