Title: Executive Assistant
Position Reports To: President & Finance Manager
Basic Function: To assist the President and Finance Manager in office maintenance
• Answer telephone and sort mail
• Make sure meetings and appointments at KG are properly greeted and clean up afterwards.
• Update master media list and business contacts in database
• Order and organize office supplies and keep supply inventory
• Order gifts and flowers for editors and clients
• Work with the company to keep office tidy, making sure everyone leaves their stations clean
• Create and manage intern program
• Manage vendors, including IT company, cleaning service, phone, internet, delivery services, etc.
• Tidy up kitchen, organize cabinets and make sure fridge is stocked with beverages
• Update various Krupp Group documents and maintain server organization
• Work with the Krupp team to maintain Krupp calendar of events
• Prepare company packet for new business meetings
• Assist President with various daily tasks, including travel, expense reporting, calendar, reservations and other miscellaneous personal duties
• Order coffee & meals for President as needed
Requirements: Genuine interest in fashion and public relations. Exceptional communication and writing skills preferred. Well versed in the following software applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to quickly adapt, prioritize and work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes. Organized and able to work with minimal direction and high level of discretion
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter (in pdf format) stating why you are interested in the position to email@example.com. Please put “Executive Assistant Position” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please!