Luv Aj is a contemporary jewelry and accessories line, based in Los Angeles and one of the the most sought after labels. Sold in stores such as Urban Outfitters, Nordstroms, Shop Bop, Free People, Planet Blue, and having been featured recently in publications like Elle Magazine and People Magazine, Luv Aj is expanding quickly and we are looking for a full-time in house accounts manager to join the team immediately.
*The position is full-time but we will accept applications for part-time candidates as well.
Duties will include:
• managing all wholesale accounts
• acts as the liaison between Luv Aj, showroom and all wholesale vendors
• utilizes wholesale vendors invoice processing systems (Vendor Central, Tradestone, etc.)
• primary point of contact for all wholesale accounts
• inputs all new orders and invoices vendors
• acquires and receives payment from vendors
• keeps track of shipments, paid/unpaid orders, partial ships, etc.
• negotiates payment terms with vendors
• handles all RA’s and chargebacks
• preps all paperwork and shipping guidelines for wholesale orders
• serving as office and financial manager
• researches new sales platforms
• reviews and negotiates all partnership terms and drafts contracts
• manages employee payroll
• keeps track and submits commission for showroom
• budgets and forecasts quarterly expenses
• pulls data from e-commerce using reporting software (Shopify, Marketbrain)
• calculates and files all business tax forms
• creates break even analysis for all collaboration projects
• creates all economics for collaboration projects
• manages all purchases and payments in Quickbooks
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in wholesale management, accounting, e-commerce, business-to-business environment required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].