This position will report to the president and will be responsible for developing and managing new business for new divisions. This is a full time position with salary, commission and employee benefits. Please provide salary history when applying. Experience a must.
• Pre and post presentation and sell seasonal collections to Buyers from major/specialty stores.
• Effectively analyze sales, and react to the business inclusive of recommendations to improve business.
• Manage relationships with Buyers in order to discuss and resolve challenges with each respective account.
• Grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets and develop & maintain business relationships with customers.
• Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates.
• Enter purchase orders and maintain sales communications with vendors.
• Going on weekly road trips using the company car to visit accounts
• MIN 3 years of experience in the designer`s or contemporary market.
• Understanding and appreciation for the designer`s and contemporary market
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of market, possesses own list of customers and relationship
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Self-motivated; ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently.
• The successful candidate will possess three to five years of relevant sales experience, demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and grow major accounts, execute presentations with clients, and possess strong analytical skills.
• Must be able to drive
• Only replies meeting the above requirements will be taken into consideration.
Built on wardrobe fundamentals, Quinn is a lifestyle brand that embodies effortless luxury and modern design. Its name is derived from the word quintessence, meaning, “representing the most perfect example of quality or class”. Quinn offers a wide-range of women’s apparel, accessories, loungewear and home goods.
For more information, please visit: www.quinnshop.com
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].