Restorsea is a prestige skin care company with a powerful and proven line of products. Within a very short period, we have established ourselves as an award winning innovator and have received immediate acclaim from beauty media outlets including Elle Magazine, NY Times, Lucky, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, DuJour, WhoWhatWear and Style.com and named “Best New Beauty Launch of 2012,” by Beauty Snob, one of the “6 New Skin Care Saviors to Know Now,” by Bella Sugar as well as one of the “Best Beauty Inventions of 2012” by The Blush. Restorsea launched in Bergdorf Goodman in October 2012 and launched its e-commerce site, www.restorsea.com, in September 2012. Founder Patricia Pao, a Harvard Business School graduate, has 25 years of luxury and beauty industry experience, during which she has launched hundreds of products for companies including Avon, Guerlain, Elizabeth Arden and Peter Thomas Roth.
Restorsea is seeking a highly organized, strong multi-tasker with excellent communication and analytical skills. Being in a start-up means no 2 days will be the same. Restorsea is looking for someone who can wear many hats and be quick to adapt to changing tasks and a fast-paced environment. The assistant will assist the marketing & operations team.
Sample job responsibilities may include:
• Fulfilling sample requests and maintaining database of sample recipients and testimonials
• Assisting with Customer Service (Live Chat, email@example.com requests, and our customer service phone line)
• Proofreading copy
• Organizing the Marketing Room
• Maintaining our CRM system
• Managing and coordinating mailings to our vendors, research & development team, creative director, PR firm, and any other third parties
• Maintaining press book with recent publications
• Assisting with expense reconciliation and invoices
• Handling special projects as needed
• Providing overall administrative and organizational support for the Marketing & Operations team
• Bachelor’s degree
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Has a strong sense of urgency
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Resourceful and a quick-learner
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Office Location: Manhattan, NYC
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.