Small Girls PR, a digital PR agency that takes on creative projects with a personable flair, seeks quick-witted internet enthusiast to work on social media strategy as well as blogger relationships & brand partnerships across a variety of kick ass companies.
We work primarily in the tech and fashion space, though we’re no stranger to lifestyle brands that fit the Small Girls demographic (think glitter with a touch of rock and roll). Past & present clients include Pinkberry, Sorrelli Jewelry, GE, PromGirl.com, Cory Vines fitness wear, MTV books, Katherine Kwei Handbags, Tortoise & Blonde Eyewear, Flavorpill, Northside Festival, and more!
Responsibilities would include:
• Account management
• Social media strategy and content creation
• Blogger outreach and campaign creation
• Relationship building with bloggers & editors alike
• Ideation and coordination of creative cross-promotional campaigns with brands
• Social media measurement and reporting
• Event production/coordination when necessary
• Writing proposals to sign ‘em on and writing recaps to wrap ‘em up
• Must have established media relationships (can be bloggers, editors, and/or writers)
• Must be extremely creative with a fast mind: someone who meets a marketing executive at a party and can immediately think of ways to work with a client of ours that makes for a fun cross-promo opportunity. Not in a cheesy way but in a genuinely excited to take over the world with partners to do so kind of way.
• Active on the usual social suspects (bonus points for your own blog) and familiarity with those who make noise on the world wide web.
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and a fan of Google Drive
• Photography and photoshop skills a plus
• Fashion background preferred though conversation can be kept open.
Role is full-time contract-to-hire & out of our Williamsburg offices (located off the Bedford L stop). Pay to match experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with FASHIONISTA APPLICANT in headline