The Hive Showroom, one of the leading multi-line showrooms in the industry is looking for a seasonal account executive to sales and service collections in the designer and contemporary market.
This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for developing and managing new business for new product lines.
• pre and post presentation and sell seasonal collections to Buyers from major/specialty stores.
• Effectively analyze sales, and react to the business inclusive of recommendations to improve business.
• Manage relationships with Buyers in order to discuss and resolve challenges with each respective account.
• Grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets and develop & maintain business relationships with customers.
• Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates.
• enter purchase orders and maintain sales communications with vendors.
• MIN 3 years of experience in the designer`s or contemporary market.
• Understanding and appreciation for the designer`s and contemporary market
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of market, possesses own list of customers and relationship
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Self-motivated; ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently.
• The successful candidate will possess three to five years of relevant sales experience, demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and grow major accounts, execute presentations with clients, and possess strong analytical skills.
Only replies meeting the above requirements will be taken into considerations.
to apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests