Wildfox, a Los Angeles-based women’s label known for its soft fabrics and unique designs, is hiring an experienced Social Media Manager to work out of their Los Angeles Office.
The Social Media Manager will implement Wildfox’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and encourage product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing, PR, and Web teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network. The perfect candidate will be a creative thinker, a fashion enthusiast, and must understand the WILDFOX brand and customer. This candidate must also be extremely business savvy.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Partner with creative, marketing, PR and ecommerce teams to coordinate social media schedule and manage all content from those departments
• Build strategic weekly calendar, manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, editorial writing, promotions, and posting captivating brand and product-driven content to improve brand engagement and website traffic.
• Manage presence and increase fan/follower engagement in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to
• Analyze social media metrics and regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion. Ability to adjust strategy based on analytics and data.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Constantly develop new ways of improving the social media experience
• Develop ways to strengthen follower retention as well as new follower acquisition by reaching and influencing the target demographic
• Monitor and quickly resolve customer questions, concerns, or issues expressed on social media platforms including product understanding, company policies and
• 2+ years social media marketing experience
• A bachelors degree, or higher
• Exceptional creative writing and editing skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.) and
how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Proven understanding of how to build a brand online, acquire fans and followers, and strengthen fan engagement
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
• Social media portfolio, a plus
Location: Los Angeles, CA based, full-time
If you feel that you meet all the criteria above, please send your resume and cover letter to Ashley Steinberg at [email protected].
Please indicate Social Media Manager in subject line.
***NO walk ins, NO calls will be accepted