Fashion GPS is the fashion industry’s leading web-based solution for efficient sample inventory tracking, contact management and event management. Built as a 360 solution to the PR workflow, Fashion GPS’ core software is quickly becoming the industry standard with global clients including PR powerhouses Karla Otto, KCD Worldwide, and BP, and designers including Gucci, Dior, YSL, and DVF.
This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the fashion industry and get hands-on experience. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to actively engage in everyday decisions and attend New York Fashion Week. Upon acceptance into the internship program, interns will work closely with the Client Relations team to support our clients as they prepare for and execute New York Fashion Week.
• Currently enrolled in a 4-Year college in or near New York City and eligible to receive school credit
• Available 2 days/week and at least 5 days during NYFW
• Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
• General knowledge of the fashion PR processes and major fashion industry players
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Excel skills desired
Please include your availability:
• Start date:
• End date:
• Days available:
For consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.