Our client, a designer, manufacturer and distributor of fine jewelry, is seeking a Merchandiser to handle the product development for diamond product. This is a great position for someone with 3-5 years of experience in jewelry who is highly organized and can wear many hats.
• Put in sketch requests with factories
• Review sketches with the Sales team for approval and/or modifications that need to be made and then follow up with factories to change sketches and models/samples accordingly
• Track the model/sample status of each piece for the product line and expedite the manufacturing of simple orders
• Prepare merchandise for ads, photo shoots, customer catalogs and events
• Organize vault and track product movement for sales appointments
• Maintain vault and inventory of samples in the product line
• Oversee copyrighting of new samples
• Work with customers and sales team for custom modifications of styles by design or price point
• 3-5 years product development experience in jewelry
• Excellent organizational skills
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Merchandiser, Diamond Jewelry” in the subject line for consideration. While we appreciate all applicants, only those who are qualified will be contacted.