Company Q an award-winning, boutique fashion focused photography agency located in Soho is seeking a part-time paid intern/assistant. Intern is responsible for day-to-day operations of the company and will gain first hand knowledge of how photographers are marketed and booked for both editorial and advertising jobs.
A successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and eager to learn the photo promotion business , as well as happily pitch in wherever needed.
• Portfolios: Sending, tracking, returning, maintaining and editing
• Administrative: running errands, performing basic admin/ reception duties, scheduling meetings
• Promotions: Editing, Preparing and Researching contacts
• Web site images and brainstorming new ideas
• Additional: Interacting with photographers, fashion editors, PR firms, and all other industry professionals
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Bridge on MAC platform and Excel
• Good writing skills and a winning attitude
• Willingness to learn the industry from a different prospective and from the ground up
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Aric Henney at [email protected].