Rachael Ruddick is a New York based designer accessory collection founded in 2008. It is dedicated to contemporary design and luxury detail combining elegance and purity in shape and hardware. Within each product is a quiet functionality and purpose in design and structure. The brand is recognized for its refinement of cuts and creating timeless shapes with butter soft napa leather and specifically sourced unique skins including sting ray, Parrotfish, Barramundi and Australian Salt Water Crocodile.
Founder and Creative Director, Rachael Hosken Ruddick worked with LVMH for 15 years in business across the fashion, cosmetics and champagne divisions. Its this exposure to brand excellence which has led to an unconditional dedication to the highest quality standard and working with leading craftsman around the world in creating the Rachael Ruddick brand.
Rachael Ruddick is currently seeking interns in the following categories: Social Media, Accessory Design, Graphic Design and Fashion Business Management.
Internship Positions Include Focuses In:
• ecommerce, web development
• entrepreneurship, business mgmt., wholesale
• graphic design, photo editing
• PR, special events, trunk shows
• social media, blogging, updating, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
• tracking and maintaining samples
• errands between retailers, media outlets and stylists
• time spent in our office, planning and researching
To apply: please attach your resume, including a brief cover letter of your interests within the fashion industry and how your skills and interests may benefit our team to [email protected].
School credit is available.
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 day a week requirement.
Qualified candidates can start immediately!