1st Class Fashion is a social network that promotes photo-sharing of your daily fashion. Combining the cultural aspects of travel and fashion, the website provides a platform for users to share their personal style. Members can gain fashion tips, access streamlined editorial content and have the chance to win a first class ticket to anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a fashion and digital media intern to help with day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects for the Fall 2013 season. Tasks will include organizing the 1st Class Fashion media database, conceptualizing social media content, working on the website, and additional office support as needed.
• Have a strong interest in digital media and fashion
• Have knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
• Posses excellent written and oral communication skills
• Have a proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines, troubleshoot and manage multiple projects at once
• Display proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be motivated and passionate
Both full-time and part-time candidates are welcome to apply. College Credit is strongly recommended.
Please include a brief cover letter (in the body of the email), your resume and your availability.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].