KCD is the leading Fashion Public Relations and Production Agency worldwide. With international offices in New York, London and Paris, the agency has set standards for more than 25 years with it’s highly strategic and creative programs and ongoing projects for established and new brands.
Fashion knowledge and credibility, innovative and unique thinking, the highest quality of execution, appropriateness and newness —these principles propel the agency and it’s clients forward together in fashion.
A Receptionist and Assistant Showroom Coordinator acts as an integral ambassador to both KCD and its clients and works to bring a professional, motivated and diversified skill set to compliment the Administration department and agency. They have strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the capability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. They will have the appropriate style and taste to serve as an exceptional brand ambassador for KCD.
General Responsibilities – Receptionist:
• Open the office at beginning of each day.
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls in a courteous, professional manner.
• Track in-coming and out-going messenger deliveries and pick-ups.
• Greet guests and announce arrivals to party being visited.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Schedule approved car service pick-ups for staff.
• Assist Partners with miscellaneous errands.
• In conjunction with the Partners Executive Assistant coordinate incoming and outgoing calls.
General Responsibilities – Assistant Showroom Coordinator:
• Work collaboratively with the Showroom Coordinator to assist with organization of showrooms.
• Inform the Showroom Coordinator of any issues regarding space and collections and work to find solutions to keep the showroom display ready.
• Work collaboratively with Showroom Coordinator to organize and set-up KCD press days, open houses and additional special events
• Assist VP, PR with fashion week showroom set-up
• Assist in guiding interns through proper protocol for sending out packages and returning items to showroom
• College education
• 1-2 years’ experience in Agency or professional environment
• Must be organized, have strong multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
• Strong and clear communicator.
• Polished presence and positive attitude and ability to work with a team
• Desire to learn about industry and reflect the core values of KCD in all dealings
To apply please email [email protected].