Basic Function: Utilize social media platforms to promote Krupp Group and KG clients, work with PR Account Manager(s), Director(s), VP and President with executing and facilitating online feature requests, overarching branding and publicity opportunities, direct client communication and daily pitching for accessories, fashion, jewelry clients and lifestyle accounts.
Requirements: B.A. 1-2 years experience in an online marketing. Genuine interest in fashion, social media, writing, and all things digital. A deep understanding of leading social media platforms. Exceptional communication, writing and proofreading skills. Well versed in the following software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Apple computers, and Keynote. Candidate must be proficient in using Google and Facebook analytics, Alexa and other web monitoring applications. Candidates must have had prior experience maintaining online communities and executing digital media programs. Ability to quickly create social media-ready copy for a variety of clients (all with different tonal references). Ability to quickly adapt, and work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes. Organized and able to work with minimal direction.
• Copywriting and creation of posts for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media
Assisting with Proposal/ presentation/press release creation and proofreading
• Work with Director to develop and implement innovative digital press strategies for our clients
• Create customized event proposals for clients that effectively outreach priority blogs and Twitter handles.
• Execute and monitor all special projects pertaining to the online space.
• Initiate proactive ‘bigger picture’/project-based/branding campaigns
• Proactively pitch story ideas & secure brand coverage (online)
• Coordinate material necessary for all stories (online)
• Create and distribute email blasts to promote new products, special events, etc.
• Copy writing, Photoshop, content calendar and activation plan creation and execution, community management reporting.
• Contribute all pro-active measures to client monthly reports
• Compile and maintain online target media lists
• Oversee intern projects and delegate responsibilities
• Research digital media, platforms, conferences, webinars and related industry news to keep the team abreast of notable information and propose client opportunities
• Work with Account Manager(s), Director(s) and VP in fashion client events pertaining to the online media world.
To apply, please email your salary requirements, resume and cv to [email protected] w/ the subject line “Digital Account Executive/Coordinator.”