Paige Novick is a luxury accessories brand specializing in fashion jewelry and fine jewelry, based in NYC. We are looking for motivated and passionate interns who are looking to gain insight into the fashion world. Applicants should be hard working and able to commit to 3-5 days a week to assist in our Marketing/Sales Department.
• Working closely with Creative Director, President and Marketing Coordinator
• Creating email-marketing documents to be sent out weekly
• Managing email-marketing system (Constant Contact) by updating various email lists, scheduling emails to go out, etc.
• Assisting with all Paige Novick social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc
• Assisting Marketing Coordinator with all website related material: resizing images, updating press/blog, simple HTML coding etc.
• Assisting with planning of fashion week events
• Planning and implementing holiday/winter sample sale
• Working with sales team and marketing coordinator on various marketing/sales related projects: creating trainings for sales teams, updating linesheets, creating press kits, designing mailers etc.
• Tracking how marketing efforts are affecting sales
• Pulling, tracking and photographing PR and editorial requests
• Administrative responsibilities
• Assist during trade shows, trunk shows and special events
• Assisting Operations Manager with production related projects
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience working on a Mac. Photoshop/InDesign skills are a plus while organizational skills are a must. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic and professional manner. Our company operates at a high paced speed and therefore candidates must have the ability to multitask while maintaining focus.
All majors will be considered.
9:30am-6:00pm, 3-5 days a week
Unpaid, for school credit
Please send resumes to: [email protected]