THE ROW is looking for PR interns to work 3-5 days a week, beginning mid-August until mid May, to help the Press Coordinator in day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects for the Fall 2013 Season.
Intern duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Sample send outs, trafficking, and returns.
· Maintaining the contact database.
· Assisting with the Spring/Summer 2014 presentation.
· Updating the credit database.
· Creating fashion GPS and trend reports.
· Maintaining the organization of the showroom and intern office.
· Research projects.
Must be detail-oriented, organized, motivated, and have a desire to learn.
Please contact [email protected] with a resume and brief cover letter to apply. Please include availability.
College credit is required.
About THE ROW:
THE ROW was established in 2006 by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. Since its launch, the brand has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear, and handbags. THE ROW reflects a sense of relaxed and timeless elegance, focusing on fine fabrics and the perfect fit. In 2012, the Council of Fashion Designers of America named Ashley and Mary-Kate as Womenswear Designers of The Year. Part of THE ROW’s mission is to support high-end fashion manufacturing in the US.